Thursday, April 3, 2008

Scouting around

Put 10 more dollars in from my husbands wallet today. I wonder if he is going to notice and ask me. I doubt it. I don't want to lie to him, but I don't want to tell him either. I just don't think that he would be on board with me about this. If he were though, this would be so much bigger. When 2 or more agree on a common goal, so much more can be accomplished.

I haven't really given him a reason to trust me on goals. I have the degrees to prove that I have a stick to it kind of quality, but not in business. Or in any kind of self discipline type of situation, so this would be hard to prove. But, this one I feel in my heart, in my gut, and in my bones.

I have started doing research on wealth and money. I don't want to jump on the first thing I see, but I want to reasearch for the next few months on how you raise it, what is the first steps you take. I know that right now I am taking baby steps. And I am okay with that. When it comes time to invest, I want to know that I am doing the right thing. I have afeeling that because I am doing this right, the right thing will show up for me.

I did break down and tell my best friend about it. She didn't scoff at me like I thought that she would. I explained to her that a million dollars is a lot of money, but there is actually so much more than a million dollars out there to be had. I know that I can do this. I know that I can. I must be able to, for I feel that this is my destiny. There would be no reason for me to be aspiring to do this. Why would I even be wanting to do this. Money doesn't interest me, yet here I am wanting it. It's not the money that I want, it is the use of the money that I want. I am so excited about what I will be able to do with the money. I have the money conciousness know.

I already feel it flowing towards me and I don't know how to explain that. It is as if I am a magnat pulling it toward me. I swear that is what it feels like. I don't know where or how or when, but it is coming. I believe in this so forcefully. I don't even have a preference for how it is going to be done, which is a positive for that means that I am so open to possibilities.

No comments: