Monday, April 14, 2008

Overwhelmed by responses

I put 20 more in today. Just the same ole sneaky way. Crawled into the hubby's wallet. I was gone most of the weekend, and when I came back I snuck some out and put it into the stash. I tell you, though, I was proud of myself for one thing. The ladies who clean the house came and needed cash. Well, the only cash that I had was the Secret Stash. Well, we all know that I can't touch that., right?

So, I did get sneaky there. I went into my son's wallet and pulled out 130 dollars to pay them. Uh oh. Now I am going to have to get really creative so he doesn' t miss that. See how much fun this is. I could have gone into my Secret Stash towards my m illion dollar goal, but no way. I have made this goal and I am just not going to go back on it for anything. So, tomorrow I am hoping that 130 will come to me easily to put back into my first born's wallet before he misses it.
I have faith that I will see that money. I really do. I don't know how or why....it will be.

I'm going to let that go, because it really doesn't bother me too much and I am going to take a few minutes to speak on behalf of the comments that have been coming in so much sooner than I expected them to. I would like to comment on the quality of the comments. I guess I expected the same type of comments that I would expect from the people who who claim to "love" me here in my own home and extended family and friendship. I know that they would tell me I am crazy to try this type of goal. Money isn't everything. Why am I not happy in my own life.

They just wouldn't even begin to listen to me. If they did, they would all whisper behind my back and I know that I would feel that negavite energy. That is why I started this blog. Basically to just get it out in the open for my own well-being. And wow, evey single person who has responded has given me such support. And I know very well, that anyone who has posted a blog back to me is a person just like me who can give their opinion.

I mean it when i say that I get such an overwhelming surge of positive reinforcement and feeling of emotions when such uplifting comments have been given. They feel very honest and truly heart felt. So, again, thank you.

It reminded of a friend of my son. He was with us at the grocery store. When it was time to check out my children asked if they could get a candy bar, I started to tell them yes, when the friend interrupted and said, "Well, now, I guess you do want a candy bar. And I guess you want a million dollars too, HM, how likely is that going to happen either!"

That made me so sad for that child. He has probably been told that his whole life, as have so many others. Where can he go from there? A million dollars is very likely! There is cabillionjillion dollars out there to be made if we know the way to do it. It is a matter of doing it right. But, doubting it....well, that just ain't it. And having people doubt you, that ain't it either, huh?

Well, wanted you guys to know that I feel your excitement for me. I am bowing down to you in thanks!

4 comments:

Jen said...

KC, thanks for the comment on my blog about my baby girl. I know it must go by fast...already its starting to speed up! She'll be getting married before I know it.
Your blog just made me laugh! Once you get your first million, I'll fall into your scam.

Beatrice V said...

Puzzled KC, I cannot see where you are leading... but wish you well; of course, you are the only one who knows what this is all about. Humbled by your comments on my page. I am not a poet, but only a character within a poem, who now and then, takes part in a play about real life; the others... occasional guest actors. I am afraid I do not know the lyrics of the Camelot play, of course I know the story... but if you tell me the lyrics, I can make a connection.
(My own favourite, very personal poem is "Who am I?")
Can I ask how do you intent to get from where you are, to where you would like to be? What single step would get you just that bit closer to your goal?

Mike said...

Thanks for your comment.


You'll get your first million...
people say the first million is hard to get but the second million is much easier.

I'll be back.

How do you plan on getting a million anyway?

kimberlydawn said...

kc, i'm wondering if it should really count if you have taken money from your son?
still a fan, and will stay tuned!