Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let Hubby In

Put 5 more dollars in. That's 5 more. I'm moving on up. I will meet that goal yet. I really do feel very close to it. Other would definitely discourage me about this, therefore I am choosing very wisely who I talk to about this. If I feel that someone will tell me that it can't be done, they will not be told. If I feel that they will look at me with any condescension they will not be told. I do not want any reason to give up. I don't want any excuse.

I did tell my husband today. That took a lot of courage to do that. He has been the one that I have allowed to pull me down in most of my endeavours over the last 17 years. I have blamed that on him over the last years of my life. He is a very negative personality. I used that to say that was the reason for my decline. And since I finally got my act together last year and began reading and researching and found out the TRUTH about life and the real WAY that life works, I realized that it really begins with me. I am the only one that can change my situation.

At first I had no idea what the hell that meant. Then I realized that I had to change my own outlook on me. I had to figure out who I was and then everyone around me would not affect me. I did do that. It took me several months of reading and meditating...something I had never done. But, once I figured it out...I knew, and there I was happy, and there was not a whole lot that my husband could say that was going to make me unhappy again. And the thing was...I don't think he had really been trying to all along. I had just been trying to take things so damn personally. Ugh.

Anyway, things are so much better now. I went off on a tangent there. All that to say that I talked with him about this million dollar plan. He does agree, but not like I do. I told him I was doing it with or without him.. So it's out there now...

1 comment:

kimberlydawn said...

thanx for ur input on my blog...
wow, a million dollars!
that is very ambitious, but i am rootin' for ya! i read ur entire blog and am so enthused for u! we have a lot in common, i struggle with the "quit smoking" thing too! i would love to try to save a mil, but i have a couple thousand $$$ of credit card debt to work on first! i will stay tuned and see how things go for u and i will keep u in my prayers...
btw~do u mind revealing a lil' on what ur plans are for the $$$