Friday, April 4, 2008

Looking for ideas

Put 5 more dollars in today. I know that it doesn't seem like that is much to the outside world, but I know in my own way that it brings me closer to my goal. It is more than zero dollars closer.

I went on the internet today and punched in "How to Make a Million Dollars". I was astonished at the findings. There are so many scams it seems. But, then I wondered if they really were scams. Or were they people who were just trying to get ahead. Maybe they are just so eager to do it quickly that they were not willing to enjoy the ride.

While it is hard to wait on it when you know that it is coming, I think that research into any project might just be the key. On first glance into any of those websites, it looked like they all would be a great idea. I mean, if I could just sit at my computer and punch in rebates and make 500 a day, why wouldn't I? But, then, after looking into that racket, I saw that maybe that wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

But, then I looked into a couple of web sites that put down that type of "scam" and those people were trying to sell the complete opposite type of racket, which was to work for just 200 extra dollars a month. Well, that is not what I am looking for either.

I guess right now is just my time for research. It is interesting to say the least. And I guess I can't stress enough what a change in thinking this is for me to even have this goal. It really has been only a year ago that I was just going through the motions of life, and here I am on my way to millions!

No comments: