Monday, March 31, 2008

The Secret Stash

I added 5 more dollars today. That 5 dollar bill was in the "petty cash" box that I keep in the cabinet. I usually just grab money out of there whenever I feel like it. I have never really payed any attention to that, and we usually just spend it on junk. Really. Now, it is an adventure just to not do that.

It's not even about budgeting. That is not fun. This is fun. Trying to find ways to add to the stash is actually a fun thing for me. The fact that no one knows about this. The fact that I have an unbelievable goal that I am going to attain and that while doing so, I am going to help so many people, makes me feel so much joy!

When I say that it is a Secret Stash, I by no means am implying that I am keeping anything from my husband. It is his money too. I have always taken money from his wallet. That is how I get any money that I have to spend since I do not work outside the home. He doesn't really keep track of that, so he has no idea that I am keeping a little (for now) stash.

I will soon have to open a large account for it all. I don't really want him to know about it, for I am not sure that he would be on board with this plan with me. His faith is not as solid as mine is. That does not make me superior at all. I have said before that I have spent a year learning the science of faith, but when I actually discovered faith and knowledge for my own, it was like I was seeing the world in a new light. So, I have no doubt that my goal will be attained.

What I fear is that if I were to tell him of my vision and my goal, he will not see it the same as I do, and want to start digging into the stash after a few thousand dollars. Well, that will get us nowhere. A million....that is the goal. That is when people listen. That is when people are ready to start taking you seriously.

Also, I would love to have input from anyone who is reading who can help me with my on going cigarette habit. I am at least concious each puff now. Which is better than i was. I am at least buying the cigarettes one pack at a time which slows me down, but I am still not a non-smoker. How long will that take. I would love to quit. Well, that is not true. I don't want to quit. I just honestly feel that if I do quit, that will be the first discipline to catapult me towards my first real step for my million. And I can move on aggressively. So, any help through prayers or thoughts or comments there would be appreciated.

That's it for tonight...Looking forward to tomorrow, don't see any prospects for money at the moment, so we will see which green paper makes it way to my stash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog. I am going to join you and start a stash of my own. Great idea...thanks for sharing. :)