Friday, March 28, 2008

One more dollar...

Put one more dollar in the stash. That's one more dollar. But, that is not the point. The journey is the point. Right now I am focusing on getting myself disciplined to receive what is going to come. I have been staying at home for almost four years. During that time, I have become very lazy. I have been smoking cigarettes and watching TV for most of it. That is a horrible way to be. Those are the two habits that I want to quit the most.

I know that one of the main roads to riches is to grow from within. I cannot receive anything materially if I am not happy with myself. For the most part, I am estatic with myself. But, those two habits drive me crazy, and they are so counterproductive to my goal.

My whole life revolves around the stupid cigarettes. Anyone who smokes fairly regularly knows this. I have stopped buying them by the carton, but that hasn't really helped. I know that I just have to make the decision to stop. Not wish it, but proclaim it. Why am I not doing that? I have decided that I am going to make the million dollars, so what is causing me to hold on to this other habit so forcefully?
Right after I finish this blog I am planning on going to the store and buying a couple of packs of cigarettes. Why is that? Because I don't have anything else really to fill the time that I want to do with it. That is the issue I guess.

I love the smoking so much. Why is that? It makes my head hurt and it makes me so tired. I sleep alot, too. I must get myself to a point that I am ready to go forward with this. I must make myself a non-smoker. I must make the decision to stop this habit.

I just took the last puff of the last cigarette. Can I make the decision to not go to the store and buy some more? I have read more than once to just say it. I am a non-smoker. It is no longer a desire, it is a decision.

I have not only read it, I have talked to many who have stopped and that is just what they did. Most of them just stopped. Just like that. Can I do it?

I know that this is the one of the first steps on my road to riches. To claim self-mastery from within. There are people who fast to claim self-discipline and to gain control. This would be the ultimate test for me.

I am here by myself for about 8 hours a day, 5 days a week most of the year. I have so much time to gain all the money that I want, and I am wasting it by watching TV, smoking cigarettes and sleeping.

That is the frustrating part. I hear folks all the time saying that other people have all the money and they just don't get any of the breaks. I have every break that anyone else has. My husband works and I am able to stay home. I can use that to explore so many opportunities. That is what I have decided to do.

I am done with this passive side of life. I am ready to go. Let's see how I do. My first obstacle is erasing the TIVO of all the shows that I am so addicted to and to stop this smoking.

But, how do I find out who won American Idol, Top Chef, Big Brother, etc.? How do you go to bed before 2AM? How do I change habits? Those are the things that I will explore on this blog and I am excited about this journey and the life changing experience that I want you to go through with me that will lead me to one million dollars.

And from what I have read from so many people, that once it starts coming, it starts coming so fast that I will wonder where it has been so long... and why I had never discovered it before now.

No comments: