Thursday, March 27, 2008

An Invitation...

I want to say that if you are reading this, then you were led here. I don't want to get too wierd about it all, but really... why else would you be reading my page? If you are here...please stay and experience this with me. I have no doubt that this is going to happen for me. I have spent the last year learning what makes successful people successful. What I found was that they journey is 90% of the success. The money is the reward.

I am looking so forward to my journey. I absolutely cannot wait to wake up everyday and see what my life is going to be like every morning. This has been the absolute best year of my life. Before that, well.... Let's just say, my eyes have been opened to a world that I just never knew existed.

Throughout my blog, I am sure that my empty profile will be found out with the stories that I will tell. You can not live on this earth for 40 years and not know loads of people. I am not quite yet ready to reveal my full identity, for I don't want charity in this endeavor. I would like to see how this million dollars is going to work its way into my life. I want to watch the magic occur.

I will say this. I started with zero dollars to my name on this. That is not to say that I do not live a very comfortable life. I do. I am married and am not working. I have 3 college degrees, but am currently staying home raising my children who are in school. But, I am 40 now and for some reason that is the majic age that makes or breaks a lot of folks and becomes a turning point. It has turned me for sure.

My husband is the bread winner for us, and he does well. I am ready to do well, too. But, my children require a lot of my time, so it will be interesting to see how I am going to do this. But, do it I will. I am so incredibly ready to get started making my million, raise three kiddos (and do it well) and take the readers of this blog with me so that you can certainly see that you can do it too. For, I have absolutely no doubt that it is going to happen! I just cannot wait!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Fascinating!!!!!

Not even sure if you'll see comments from this long ago. hee hee.