Monday, February 9, 2009

Check the Rules

Heavy only right now. Feel like I have been punched only. And only I feel like I have been punched. He is light on his feet. And eating cake...and ice cream too.

It must be so nice to be in his position. To have both of us. Me here to clean his home and raise his family. And her, at work, on his phone and across his street. Geez, what a soap opera. I think that I need to call the networks. This is better than what is on TV for sure. In this case, however, there are true feelings being stomped all over. And for now, there is just one set.

Hagatha is riding pretty. Her husband continues to ride in ignorance. I think that I will allow that. There is no need for him to know. If it truly is over....then there is no point in him knowing what I know. My pain is enough for both of us, or for anyone of of you out there who feel they need to give their transgransions to. I think that maybe I can hold onto those. This heart is wide open right now.

This is a one chance offer. Because after this, I am afraid that I might become hard. Get that arteriosclerosis you hear people talk about as they get older. I always thought that was a medical term. Now, I am discovering that is only emotional. Get that heart broken hard enough, it will heal itself alright...nice and tight. So tight that it is unwilling to get broken again.. and we all know that the heart leads out to the arteries...THUS hardening of the arteries.

I am going to be one tough ole bat, I am afraid. And that is not a part of myself that I am interested in knowing. I love this man. But, the thought of going through this type of pain ever again....no...just too much for me.

I have to figure out a way to avoid that...

Smartest way...Leave him...Problem there...I love him silly. That doesn't even seem like an option. Meanwhile, he knows this, which leaves Hagatha to do her thing because they both know forgiveness is on the other end.

And it just floors me that there is no regards for the wife and children. Hmmm....

Another option is to rip the red hair out so that she is bald. She looks a bit like a Hoo from Whoville. But, really... who has time for court? Right? Plus, it's not my style...

I have got to take the high road here...not sure what that is. I did talk it out. Didn't take the high road very well at all. Said things that the sailors taught me. Would love to say that I didn't mean them, but I did. Maybe given time, I will take them back...but not yet.

They crossed the line...And then he told me.... What a dumb ass.

Isn't there a rule book somewhere ?

1 comment:

Mim said...

hi - just stopped by to see how you are and found this nasty bit of news. Been there...still not sure how to deal with it.

Get counseling. Fast. It could help and at least you get to talk to someone